Sunday, December 14, 2008

Sounds of the Season

Is there anything better than Christmas music? I'll confess that Christmas music occupies about 92% of the space on my ipod and I see no problem with listening to it in July.
My children give me the greatest gift every year when they learn, practice and perform A LOT of Christmas songs.

A few performance highlights:

One Voice Children's Choir: www.onevoicechildren.com

Ellie and Mitchell with Janice Kapp Perry: www.janicekappperry.com

Ellie and friends with Justin Williams: www.justinwilliams.com

Intermountain Children's Strings: www.intermountainchildrenstrings.org

Salt Lake Youth Chamber Society: www.slyouthchamber.org

Jeanne Grover's Violin Studio at the Joseph Smith Memorial Building

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You guys have been busy with so much good stuff!
Music is wonderful and it looks like your family really loves it!
I bet you enjoy just as much as they play.