Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Japanese Sous Chefs

Our friend Serina came to visit for a month from Japan. We couldn't let her go home without teaching us some Japanese cooking. She is quite the chef and a great teacher.

We made gyoza and karaage

I have no idea what Emily had just said to Ellie about their "mixture", but apparently it cracked her up and grossed her out at the same time


Learning from the expert


This is serious stuff


Serioiusly, this is serious!


The 1st gyoza attempt...pretty good, I'd say


Everyone getting in on the action.




This picture has nothing to do with this post, but it really cracks me up. I'm surrounded by so many hotties!

2 comments:

Tebbs Family said...

I knew if there was food involved, Holly would be in the middle of it! Hope everything was tasty... I LOVE gyoza!

Heather said...

Looks yummy! I'm hungry all of a sudden! That is a good project for kids!